Hotels in Royston, Georgia
Search & Compare Royston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Royston
Royston overviewRoyston is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums, sports, and university spirit. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Ty Cobb Museum and Hart County Chamber of Commerce & Historical Museum. Local sights like Highland Walk Golf Course at Victoria Bryant and Boutier Winery are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Royston is for you.
Where to stay in RoystonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Royston has accommodations to fit every need. There are 34 hotels in the Royston area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2298 user reviews of Royston hotels: Days Inn Royston
How to get to RoystonFly in to Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from downtown Royston. Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 68.4 mi (110.1 km) away.
What to see around RoystonFun activities are on hand such as biking, football, and golf, along with attractions such as:
- • Highland Walk Golf Course at Victoria Bryant
- • Cateechee Golf Club
- • Ty Cobb Museum
- • Hart County Chamber of Commerce & Historical Museum
- • Boutier Winery
- • The Hart County Botanical Gardens
- • Georgia Guidestones
- • Hart State Park
- • Tugaloo Park
When to visit RoystonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 15.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 14.8 inches
- • October-December: 14.2 inches