Hotels in Averill, Vermont
Search & Compare Averill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Averill
Averill overviewAverill is a relaxing place known for its natural features, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and flowers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Beaver Brook Falls Natural Area and Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Poore Family Homestead Historic Farm Museum and LongChamp Academy & Golf Club. A family-friendly area, Averill also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AverillWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Averill can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to AverillFly in to Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 80.3 mi (129.3 km) from downtown Averill.
What to see around AverillIts lakes, mountain views, and wildlife offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Beaver Brook Falls Natural Area
- • Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- • Poore Family Homestead Historic Farm Museum
- • LongChamp Academy & Golf Club
- • Balsams Wilderness Ski Resort
When to visit AverillWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 39°F day, -6°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches