Hotels in Brownwood, Texas
Search & Compare Brownwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Brownwood hotels
Best hotels in Brownwood
Brownwood overviewBrownwood is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Howard Payne University. While you're here, stop by Brownwood Country Club and Lake Brownwood State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Brownwood also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrownwoodWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Brownwood has accommodations to fit every need. There are 14 hotels in the Brownwood area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $88 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 601 user reviews of Brownwood hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Brownwood (Brownwood)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownwood (Brownwood)
- • Star of Texas Bed and Breakfast (Brownwood)
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownwood (Brownwood)
- • Flagship Inn (Brownwood)
How to get to BrownwoodFly in to Abilene, TX (ABI-Abilene Regional), 62.8 mi (101.1 km) from downtown Brownwood.
What to see around BrownwoodHere are some favorite choices:
- • Howard Payne University
- • Brownwood Country Club
- • Lake Brownwood State Park
- • Heritage Hall and Coleman Museum
- • Coleman City Park
When to visit BrownwoodWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 7.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches