Hotels in Cottondale, Florida
Search & Compare Cottondale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cottondale
Cottondale overviewCottondale is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and parks. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Falling Waters State Park and Florida Caverns State Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by John Russ House and Chipola College. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Cottondale is for you.
Where to stay in CottondaleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Cottondale has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to CottondaleFly in to Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 36.3 mi (58.5 km) from downtown Cottondale. Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away.
What to see around CottondaleIts beaches and parks offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Falling Waters State Park
- • Florida Caverns State Park
- • John Russ House
- • Chipola College
- • Battle of Marianna Monument
- • Memorial Field
- • Center Stage Alabama
When to visit CottondaleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 15.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.2 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches