Hotels in Metlakatla, Alaska
Search & Compare Metlakatla Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Metlakatla
Metlakatla overviewMetlakatla is a luxury getaway distinct for its historical sites and oceanfront, and known for its ferries and port. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Saxman Totem Park and Ward Lake when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Totem Heritage Center and Dolly's House Museum. A business-friendly area, Metlakatla also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MetlakatlaA welcoming city for all, Metlakatla has a variety of lodging options. There are 9 hotels in the Metlakatla area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $96 per night
How to get to MetlakatlaFly in to Ketchikan, AK (KTN-Ketchikan Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from downtown Metlakatla.
What to see around MetlakatlaIt's recognized for its seaside, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Saxman Totem Park
- • Ward Lake
- • Totem Bight State Park
- • Totem Heritage Center
- • Dolly's House Museum
- • Southeast Alaska Discovery Center
- • Port of Ketchikan
- • Tongass Historical Museum
When to visit MetlakatlaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 63°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 66°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 56°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 26.1 inches
- • April-June: 17.2 inches
- • July-September: 21.4 inches
- • October-December: 36.9 inches