Hotels in Riverside, Iowa
Search & Compare Riverside Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riverside
Riverside overviewRiverside is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Kinnick Stadium and Carver-Hawkeye Arena. Make some memories at Iowa City Public Library and Old Capitol Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Riverside also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RiversideFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Riverside is the place to go. There are 38 hotels in the Riverside area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to RiversideFly in to Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from downtown Riverside.
What to see around RiversideFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Kinnick Stadium
- • Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- • Iowa City Public Library
- • Old Capitol Museum
- • Iowa Old Capitol Building
- • University of Iowa
- • Iowa Museum of Natural History
When to visit RiversideCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches