What is Grand Lake Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Grand Lake on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Rocky Mountain National Park and Grand Lake Marina for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Grand Lake popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from enjoying everything that Grand Lake has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Grand Lake?
Top hotel picks in and around Grand Lake:
The Gateway InnMountain lodge with bar, near Grand Lake Marina
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Grand Lake LodgeMountain lodge with bar, near Rocky Mountain National Park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Timberline Inn of Grand Lake
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Americas Best Value Inn Bighorn LodgeConvenient to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Grand View Mountain LodgeMountain lodge, steps from Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Grand Lake?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Grand Lake while staying within budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Shadow Mountain National Recreation Area
- Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest
- Holzwarth Historic Site
- Kauffman House Museum
- Grand Lake Marina
- Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre
- Grand Lake Golf Course
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks