Hotels in Hico, Texas
Search & Compare Hico Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hico
Hico overviewHico is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Hico City Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Hico City Hall and Billy the Kid Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Hico also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HicoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Hico is the place to go.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
How to get to HicoFly in to Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional), 54.2 mi (87.3 km) from downtown Hico.
What to see around HicoSome highlights of the area include:
- • Hico City Park
- • Hico City Hall
- • Billy the Kid Museum
When to visit HicoCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 6.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.1 inches