Hotels in Huntsville, Tennessee
Search & Compare Huntsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Huntsville
Huntsville overviewHuntsville is a budget-friendly place known for its historical sites and parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Cove Lake State Park and Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Angel Falls Trial and Bandy Creek Visitors Center while you're here. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Huntsville is for you.
Where to stay in HuntsvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Huntsville is the place to go.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to HuntsvilleFly in to Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 50.4 mi (81.1 km) from downtown Huntsville.
What to see around HuntsvilleIts lakes, parks, and mountain views are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area
- • Angel Falls Trial
- • Bandy Creek Visitors Center
- • Split Bow Arch Overlook
When to visit HuntsvilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 12.2 inches