Hotels in Silver Creek, New York
Search & Compare Silver Creek Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Silver Creek
Silver Creek overviewSilver Creek is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Evangola State Park and Point Gratiot Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Willow Creek Winery and Merritt Estate Winery while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Silver Creek is for you.
Where to stay in Silver CreekWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Silver Creek has accommodations to fit every need. There are 17 hotels in the Silver Creek area, some with discounts of up to 12%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to Silver CreekFly in to Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 26.1 mi (42 km) from downtown Silver Creek.
What to see around Silver CreekIts lakes and waterfalls are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Evangola State Park
- • Point Gratiot Park
- • Wendt Beach Park
- • Willow Creek Winery
- • Merritt Estate Winery
- • Woodbury Vineyards
- • Dunkirk Historical Museum
- • Chadwick Bay
When to visit Silver CreekIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches