Hotels in Dwight, Illinois
Search & Compare Dwight Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dwight
Dwight overviewDwight is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and sports. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Renfrew Park and Florence W Garrett Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Dwight Village Hall. Dwight is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DwightWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dwight can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 13 hotels in the Dwight area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 489 user reviews of Dwight hotels: Super 8 Dwight
How to get to DwightFly in to Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional), 49.4 mi (79.6 km) from downtown Dwight. Dwight Station is the closest train station.
What to see around DwightIt's notable for its parks, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Renfrew Park
- • Florence W Garrett Park
When to visit DwightIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches