Hotels in Cable, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Cable Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cable
Cable overviewCable is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and hunting. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with winter fun such as skiing and snowmobile riding. Spend a relaxing day at Shues Pond Park and Wilderness Walk Zoo and Recreation Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Telemark Resort and Convention Center and Cable Natural History Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Cable also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CableFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cable is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 307 user reviews of Cable hotels: Cable Nature Lodge
How to get to CableFly in to Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 64 mi (103 km) from downtown Cable.
What to see around CableOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as skiing, snowmobile riding, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Telemark Resort and Convention Center
- • Lumberjack Bowl
- • Cable Natural History Museum
- • Shues Pond Park
- • Wilderness Walk Zoo and Recreation Park
- • Teal Wing Golf Club
- • Park Theater
- • Hayward Information Center
- • Hayward Golf Club
- • National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum
When to visit CableIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 9.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.9 inches