Hotels in Gresham, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Gresham Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Gresham
Gresham overviewGresham is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Maple Hills Golf Course and Clintonville Riverside Golf Course. Be sure stop by Arvid E. Miller Library and Museum and Crawford Center while you're here. Gresham is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in GreshamWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Gresham can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 7 hotels in the Gresham area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
How to get to GreshamFly in to Green Bay, WI (GRB-Austin Straubel Intl.), 42 mi (67.6 km) from downtown Gresham.
What to see around GreshamOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as adventure tours, golf, and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Maple Hills Golf Course
- • Clintonville Riverside Golf Course
- • Arvid E. Miller Library and Museum
- • Crawford Center
- • Olen Park
- • Wisconsin Bowhunter's Museum
- • Museum of the Wittenberg Area Historical Society
When to visit GreshamIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 5°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches