Hotels in Arcadia, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Arcadia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arcadia
Arcadia overviewArcadia is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and riverfront, and known for its library and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Aghaming Park And Preserve. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Memorial Park and Elmaro Vineyard. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Arcadia is for you.
Where to stay in ArcadiaA welcoming city for all, Arcadia has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
How to get to ArcadiaFly in to La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from downtown Arcadia. Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional) is the next closest major airport, 42.6 mi (68.6 km) away.
What to see around ArcadiaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Memorial Park
- • Elmaro Vineyard
- • Aghaming Park And Preserve
- • Trempealeau Moutain Golf Club
- • Polish Cultural Institute & Museum Annex
When to visit ArcadiaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 4.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.9 inches