Hotels in Minot, North Dakota
Search & Compare Minot Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Minot hotels
Best hotels in Minot
Minot overviewMinot is a relaxing place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at North Dakota State Fairgrounds. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Roosevelt Park and Scandinavian Heritage Park. Minot is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MinotWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Minot can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 30 hotels in the Minot area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3752 user reviews of Minot hotels:
- • Noble Inn
- • Hampton Inn and Suites Minot
- • Staybridge Suites Minot
- • Candlewood Suites Minot
- • Comfort Suites Minot
How to get to MinotFly in to Minot, ND (MOT-Minot Intl.), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from downtown Minot. Minot Station is the closest train station.
What to see around MinotHere are some favorite choices:
- • Roosevelt Park
- • Scandinavian Heritage Park
- • North Dakota State Fairgrounds
- • Dakota Territory Air Museum
When to visit MinotIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 3°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 7.2 inches
- • July-September: 5.9 inches
- • October-December: 2.3 inches