Hotels in Larue, Texas
Search & Compare Larue Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Larue
Larue overviewLarue is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at New York - Texas Zipline Adventure and Henderson County Fairgrounds. Make some memories at Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center and Henderson County Performing Arts Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Larue also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LarueFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Larue is the place to go. There are 28 hotels in the Larue area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to LarueFly in to Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from downtown Larue.
What to see around LarueKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • New York - Texas Zipline Adventure
- • Henderson County Fairgrounds
- • Waterpark at the Villages
- • Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center
- • Henderson County Performing Arts Center
- • Cain Park II
- • Athens Scuba Park
- • Central Park
When to visit LarueWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches