Hotels in Monroeville, Alabama
Search & Compare Monroeville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Monroeville
Monroeville overviewMonroeville is a small town unique for its casinos and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Alabama Southern Community College - Monroeville Campus and Reid State Technical College. Be sure stop by Monroe County Heritage Museum and Vanity Fair Golf and Tennis Club while you're here. Monroeville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MonroevilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Monroeville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 8 hotels in the Monroeville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 198 user reviews of Monroeville hotels:
- • Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Monroeville (Monroeville)
- • Best Western Inn (Monroeville)
- • Mockingbird Inn & Suites (Monroeville)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (Monroeville)
How to get to MonroevilleFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 80.2 mi (129.1 km) from downtown Monroeville.
What to see around MonroevilleTake in the collegiate vibe with a visit to:
- • Alabama Southern Community College - Monroeville Campus
- • Reid State Technical College
- • Monroe County Heritage Museum
- • Vanity Fair Golf and Tennis Club
- • Morgans Pond
- • Evergreen City Hall
When to visit MonroevilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 16.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.6 inches
- • July-September: 16.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches