Hotels in Hobart, Indiana
Search & Compare Hobart Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hobart
Hobart overviewHobart is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Westfield Southlake Mall or Lansing Square Shopping Center. Make some memories at Indiana University Northwest and Deep River Water Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Hobart is for you.
Where to stay in HobartWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Hobart has accommodations to fit every need. There are 115 hotels in the Hobart area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 46 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 60 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 14430 user reviews of Hobart hotels:
- • Comfort Inn Hobart
- • Key West Inn Hobart
How to get to HobartFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 30 mi (48.2 km) from downtown Hobart. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 44.8 mi (72 km) away.
What to see around HobartBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir:
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • Lansing Square Shopping Center
- • River Oaks Center
- • Indiana University Northwest
- • Deep River Water Park
- • Star Plaza Theatre
- • Marquette Park
- • Hoosier Prairie
When to visit HobartWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.2 inches