Hotels in Cameron, Missouri
Search & Compare Cameron Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cameron
Cameron overviewCameron is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and known for its library and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Cameron Veteran's Memorial Golf Glub. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Wallace State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Cameron also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CameronFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cameron is the place to go. There are 8 hotels in the Cameron area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 463 user reviews of Cameron hotels:
- • GuestHouse Acorn Inn (Cameron)
- • Comfort Inn Cameron (Cameron)
- • Days Inn Cameron (Cameron)
- • Super 8 Cameron Mo (Cameron)
- • Motel 6 Cameron (Cameron)
How to get to CameronFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from downtown Cameron.
What to see around CameronSome recommended places to see include:
- • Cameron Veteran's Memorial Golf Glub
- • Wallace State Park
When to visit CameronWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.2 inches