Hotels in Stanley, Idaho
Search & Compare Stanley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Stanley
Stanley overviewStanley is known for its hot springs. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Stanley Lake and Grandjean Overlook. Check out local attractions like Stanley Disc Golf Course and Redfish Lake Visitor Center. Stanley is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in StanleyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Stanley has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Stanley with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Stanley, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to StanleyFly in to Sun Valley, ID (SUN-Friedman Memorial), 63.2 mi (101.8 km) from downtown Stanley.
What to see around StanleyIt's notable for its hot springs and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Stanley Lake
- • Grandjean Overlook
- • Challis City Park
- • Jackson Peak
- • Salmon-Challis National Forest
- • Stanley Disc Golf Course
- • Redfish Lake Visitor Center
- • Challis Golf Course
- • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- • Sawtooth National Recreation Area
When to visit StanleyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, -3°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 16°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 22°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, -3°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 2.8 inches
- • July-September: 1.3 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches