Hotels in Connellsville, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Connellsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Connellsville
Connellsville overviewConnellsville is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and sports. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Laurel Caverns and Kooser State Park. A stop at places like Geyer Performing Arts Center and Plaza Park will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Connellsville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ConnellsvilleA welcoming city for all, Connellsville has a variety of lodging options. There are 53 hotels in the Connellsville area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 36 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to ConnellsvilleFly in to Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from downtown Connellsville. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away. Connellsville Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ConnellsvilleOutdoor activities are on hand like hockey and skiing along with attractions such as:
- • Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- • Laurel Caverns
- • Kooser State Park
- • Laurel Hill State Park
- • Plaza Park
- • Cucumber Falls
- • Geyer Performing Arts Center
- • West Overton Village Museum
- • Mount Pleasant Glass Museum
- • Mulberry Hill Golf Course
- • Fallingwater
When to visit ConnellsvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches