Hotels in Sedalia, Colorado
Search & Compare Sedalia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sedalia
Sedalia overviewSedalia is special for its historical sites and gardens, and known for its castle and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Outlets at Castle Rock or Park Meadows Mall. Head to Castle Pines Golf Club and Roxborough State Park to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Sedalia also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SedaliaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Sedalia has accommodations to fit every need. There are 235 hotels in the Sedalia area and you can shop as many as 62 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 45 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 124 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 51 4-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
- • 8 5-star hotels with an average price of $239 per night
How to get to SedaliaFly in to Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from downtown Sedalia.
What to see around SedaliaBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir—or simply browse:
- • Outlets at Castle Rock
- • Park Meadows Mall
- • Castle Pines Golf Club
- • Roxborough State Park
- • Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course
- • Castle Rock City Hall
- • Hudson Gardens
When to visit SedaliaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 1.8 inches
- • April-June: 6.7 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 2.7 inches