What is The Woodlands Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about welcoming The Woodlands. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From the live music to the theater scene, The Woodlands has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Woodlands Town Center, Market Street and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, The Woodlands has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. We have 12 The Woodlands family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in The Woodlands?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room • Central location
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Central location
- Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Indoor pool • In-room kitchens • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The WoodlandsCollege Park hotel in shopping district
The Westin At The Woodlands4-star hotel with pool bar, bar
Hyatt Centric The WoodlandsCity-center The Woodlands hotel with bar
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston The Woodlands/Market Street3-star The Woodlands hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Drury Inn & Suites The Woodlands3-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in The Woodlands?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Woodlands Town Center
- Market Street
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Woodlands Mall
- Hughes Landing