Hotels in Homer, Louisiana
Search & Compare Homer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Homer
Homer overviewThose seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days to shop. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Bienville Depot Museum. Whatever you're into, Homer has something for you.
Where to stay in HomerFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Homer is the place to go. There are 5 hotels in the Homer area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to HomerFly in to El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 32 mi (51.5 km) from downtown Homer. Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional) is the next closest major airport, 53.5 mi (86.2 km) away.
What to see around HomerSome popular places in the area to visit include:
- • Bienville Depot Museum
- • Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days
When to visit HomerWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 15.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.9 inches
- • October-December: 15.8 inches