What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Canton?
Although working out in the hotel health club is important, you might decide to adjust your normal routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Canton.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Canton Classic Car Museum
- Canton Museum of Art
- Belden Village Mall
- Canton Palace Theatre
- McKinley Presidential Library & Museum
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Canton
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Canton, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Travelers to Canton like the shopping and restaurants. Pro Football Hall of Fame, Belden Village Mall, and Canton Classic Car Museum are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Canton?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Canton:
DoubleTree by Hilton Canton DowntownCanton upscale hotel with indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Baymont by Wyndham CantonSuburban hotel with indoor pool, near Belden Village Mall
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Ramada by Wyndham Canton/Hall of FameConvenient to Belden Village Mall
- Fitness center • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott CantonHotel with indoor pool, near Belden Village Mall
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Canton (Belden Village), an IHG Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Belden Village Mall
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location