Hotels in Lexington, Nebraska
Search & Compare Lexington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Lexington hotels
Best hotels in Lexington
Lexington overviewLexington is a budget-friendly place unique for its parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Lakeside Country Club. While you're here, stop by Arbor Park and Dawson County Raceway. Lexington is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LexingtonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Lexington can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 594 user reviews of Lexington hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington-Dwtn/University (Lexington)
- • Comfort Inn Lexington (Lexington)
- • Super 8 Lexington Ne (Lexington)
- • Econo Lodge Lexington (Lexington)
- • Days Inn - Lexington Nebraska (Lexington)
How to get to LexingtonFly in to Kearney, NE (EAR-Kearney Regional), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from downtown Lexington.
What to see around LexingtonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Arbor Park
- • Dawson County Raceway
- • Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles
- • Lakeside Country Club
When to visit LexingtonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 9.8 inches
- • July-September: 8.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.9 inches