Hotels in Perryton, Texas
Search & Compare Perryton Hotels
Trending now in Perryton
- Most booked
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"July heat was horrible, Room A/C was GREAT. Nice clean hotel, quiet, nice staff. My only complaint was that the dead bolt on my room door did not work."
R, Jul 2016, US
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Stopped through town on a business trip. Nice breakfast, clean rooms and good service. Plus they are pet friendly!"
A Traveller, Mar 2016, US
- No Guest Reviews yet
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Perryton
Perryton overviewPerryton is known for its parks and museums. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Take in some of the area's local culture at Museum of the Plains and River Valley Pioneer Museum. While you're here, stop by Perryton Municipal Golf Course and Murphy Park. Perryton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in PerrytonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Perryton can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Perryton hotels:
- • Baymont Inn and Suites Perryton
- • Best Western Perryton Inn
How to get to PerrytonFly in to Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 88.6 mi (142.6 km) from downtown Perryton.
What to see around PerrytonA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Museum of the Plains
- • River Valley Pioneer Museum
- • Perryton Municipal Golf Course
- • Murphy Park
- • Canadian Visitors' Center
- • Texas Crown Performance Hall
When to visit PerrytonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 8.1 inches
- • July-September: 7.6 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches