Hotels in Brady, Texas
Search & Compare Brady Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brady
Brady overviewBrady is a small town unique for its historical sites, museums, and parks. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Heart of Texas Historical Museum and Presidio de San Saba. Head to Richards Park and McCulloch County Courthouse to make some memories. Brady is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BradyWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brady can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 3 hotels in the Brady area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 109 user reviews of Brady hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brady
- • Best Western Brady Inn
How to get to BradyFly in to San Angelo, TX (SJT-San Angelo Regional), 69.8 mi (112.3 km) from downtown Brady.
What to see around BradySome recommended places to see include:
- • Richards Park
- • Heart of Texas Historical Museum
- • McCulloch County Courthouse
- • Presidio de San Saba
When to visit BradyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 96°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 7.3 inches
- • October-December: 6.2 inches