Hotels in Clear Spring, Maryland
Search & Compare Clear Spring Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clear Spring
Clear Spring overviewClear Spring is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Long Acres Alpaca Farm and Renfrew Museum and Park. Head to Hagerstown Speedway and Whitetail Ski Resort to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Clear Spring is for you.
Where to stay in Clear SpringWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clear Spring has accommodations to fit every need. There are 65 hotels in the Clear Spring area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 31 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6944 user reviews of Clear Spring hotels: Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring
How to get to Clear SpringFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 10 mi (16.2 km) from downtown Clear Spring. Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 55.3 mi (89 km) away.
What to see around Clear SpringFun activities such as skiing, sporting events, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Whitetail Ski Resort
- • Long Acres Alpaca Farm
- • Renfrew Museum and Park
- • Hagerstown Premium Outlets
- • Martinsburg Mall
- • Hagerstown Speedway
- • Martins Mill Bridge
- • Maryland Theater
- • Pennsylvania Opry
- • Buchanan's Birthplace State Park
When to visit Clear SpringCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches