Hotels in Lakemont, Georgia
Search & Compare Lakemont Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lakemont
City overviewThe location is surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like rafting and fishing. If you're looking for a new favorite getaway, look no further.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3477 user reviews of local hotels: Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant
How to get to LakemontFly in to Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 69.5 mi (111.8 km) from downtown Lakemont.
What to see around LakemontOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as golf, rafting, and fishing, along with attractions such as:
- • Shortline Trailhead
- • Rabun County Golf Club
- • High Shoals Falls Trailhead
- • Smithgall Woods State Park
- • Yonah Mountain Trailhead
- • Tallulah Gorge State Park
- • Minnehaha Falls
- • Panther Creek Trailhead
- • Black Rock Mountain State Park
- • Moccasin Creek Park
- • Tallulah Point Overlook
- • Stonewall Creek Vineyards
- • Tiger Mountain Vineyards
- • Main Street Gallery
- • Foxfire Museum