Hotels in Carroll, Iowa
Search & Compare Carroll Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carroll
Carroll overviewCarroll is known for its parks and sports. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Northwest Park and Swan Lake State Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Carroll Municipal Golf Course. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Carroll is for you.
Where to stay in CarrollWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Carroll has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 153 user reviews of Carroll hotels:
- • Carrollton Inn (Carroll)
- • Super 8 Carroll East (Carroll)
- • Burke Inn Motel & Suites (Carroll)
- • Super 8 Carroll North Ia (Carroll)
How to get to CarrollFly in to Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 72.6 mi (116.9 km) from downtown Carroll.
What to see around CarrollIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Northwest Park
- • Swan Lake State Park
When to visit CarrollCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.4 inches