Hotels in Mortons Gap, Kentucky
Search & Compare Mortons Gap Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mortons Gap
Mortons Gap overviewMortons Gap is a budget-friendly place known for its hunting. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Madisonville City Park and Ruby Laffon Log Cabin. Mortons Gap is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mortons GapA welcoming city for all, Mortons Gap has a variety of lodging options. There are 10 hotels in the Mortons Gap area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
How to get to Mortons GapFly in to Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 72.6 mi (116.9 km) from downtown Mortons Gap.
What to see around Mortons GapHere are some top sights to see:
- • Madisonville City Park
- • Ruby Laffon Log Cabin
- • Gleam Mahr Center for Arts
- • Madisonville Community College
- • Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park
When to visit Mortons GapIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches