Hotels in Lee Vining, California
Search & Compare Lee Vining Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lee Vining
Lee Vining overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes, Lee Vining is known for its gardens and parks. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Bodie Historic District. Head to Mono Lake and Mono Basin National Forest Scenic Area Visitor Center to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Lee Vining also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Lee ViningWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lee Vining has accommodations to fit every need. There are 19 hotels in the Lee Vining area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 910 user reviews of Lee Vining hotels: Yosemite Gateway Motel
How to get to Lee ViningFly in to Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from downtown Lee Vining. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 96 mi (154.6 km) away.
What to see around Lee ViningIts lakes, parks, and mountain views are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Mono Lake
- • Mono Basin National Forest Scenic Area Visitor Center
- • Bodie State Historic Park
- • Yosemite Tioga Pass Entrance
- • Travertine Hot Spring
- • Mono Lake Committee Information Center
- • Bodie Historic District
- • June Lake Marina
- • June Lake Community Building
- • Gull Lake Marina
When to visit Lee ViningWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 18.3 inches
- • April-June: 5.1 inches
- • July-September: 0.7 inches
- • October-December: 12.1 inches