Hotels in Douglass, Texas
Search & Compare Douglass Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Douglass
Douglass overviewDouglass is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll appreciate the cheese and coffee choices. Families can spend some quality time at SFA Mast Arboretum and Cherokee Trace Drive-Thru Safari. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Nacogdoches Railroad Depot and Durst-Taylor Historic House and Gardens. Douglass is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DouglassWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Douglass can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 17 hotels in the Douglass area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
How to get to DouglassFly in to Longview, TX (GGG-East Texas Regional), 51.1 mi (82.2 km) from downtown Douglass.
What to see around DouglassFun activities are on hand like sporting events and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Homer Bryce Stadium
- • William R. Johnson Coliseum
- • SFA Mast Arboretum
- • Cherokee Trace Drive-Thru Safari
- • Texas State Railroad Rusk Depot
- • Nacogdoches Railroad Depot
- • Durst-Taylor Historic House and Gardens
- • Stone Fort Museum
- • Stephen F. Austin State University
- • Woodland Hills Golf Club
When to visit DouglassWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.5 inches