Hotels in Franklin, Louisiana
Search & Compare Franklin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Franklin
Franklin overviewFranklin is a relaxing place unique for its live music and known for theater and museums. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Teche Theatre and Grevemberg House Museum. Head to Franklin City Park and Belleview Golf Course to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Franklin also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in FranklinFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Franklin is the place to go. There are 15 hotels in the Franklin area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 513 user reviews of Franklin hotels:
- • Best Western Forest Inn (Franklin)
- • Quality Inn & Suites (Franklin)
How to get to FranklinFly in to Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 41 mi (66 km) from downtown Franklin. New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 75.6 mi (121.7 km) away.
What to see around FranklinLive music, museums, and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Teche Theatre
- • Grevemberg House Museum
- • Franklin City Park
- • Belleview Golf Course
When to visit FranklinWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 43°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • January-March: 13.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 20.0 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches