Hotels in Cascade, Montana
Search & Compare Cascade Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cascade
Cascade overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of glaciers and waterfalls, Cascade is known for its gardens and sports. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Be sure stop by Sacred Hearts Catholic Church and Tower Rock State Park while you're here. A family-friendly area, Cascade also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CascadeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cascade is the place to go. There are 3 hotels in the Cascade area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 519 user reviews of Cascade hotels:
- • Rivers Bend Lodge
- • Trout Montana Motel
How to get to CascadeFly in to Great Falls, MT (GTF-Great Falls Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from downtown Cascade.
What to see around CascadeHere are some top sights to see:
- • Sacred Hearts Catholic Church
- • Tower Rock State Park
- • Sacred Heart Catholic Church
When to visit CascadeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 38°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 6.3 inches
- • July-September: 4.5 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches