Hotels in Denison, Iowa
Search & Compare Denison Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Denison
Denison overviewDenison is known for its parks. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Spend a relaxing day at Washington Park and Yellow Smoke Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Dow House Historic Site. Denison is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DenisonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Denison has accommodations to fit every need. There are 13 hotels in the Denison area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 222 user reviews of Denison hotels:
- • Boulders Inn & Suites - Denison (Denison)
- • Boulders Inn & Suites Oak Ridge (Denison)
- • The Park Motel-Denison (Denison)
- • Travelodge Denison (Denison)
- • Budget Inn Motel Denison (Denison)
How to get to DenisonFly in to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 58.7 mi (94.5 km) from downtown Denison. Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 94.2 mi (151.6 km) away.
What to see around DenisonIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Washington Park
- • Yellow Smoke Park
When to visit DenisonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 3.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.9 inches