Hotels in Antioch, California
Search & Compare Antioch Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Antioch
Antioch overviewAntioch is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and theaters, and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families will find plenty of fun at Waterworld California. Make some memories at Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve and Antioch WaterPark. A family- and business-friendly area, Antioch also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AntiochA welcoming city for all, Antioch has a variety of lodging options. There are 115 hotels in the Antioch area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 43 2-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22503 user reviews of Antioch hotels:
- • Economy Inn Antioch (Antioch)
- • Days Inn And Suites Antioch (Antioch)
- • Holiday Lodge Motel Antioch (Antioch)
- • Ramada Antioch (Antioch)
- • Antioch Executive Inn (Antioch)
How to get to AntiochFly in to Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from downtown Antioch. Antioch-Pittsburg Station is the closest train station.
What to see around AntiochKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Antioch WaterPark
- • Waterworld California
- • Sleep Train Pavilion
- • Rio Vista Museum
- • Western Railway Museum
- • Lindsay Wildlife Museum
- • Blackhawk Automotive Museum
- • Sun Valley Mall
- • Broadway Plaza
- • Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve
- • Golf Club at Brentwood
- • Brentwood Family Aquatic Complex
- • Veterans Park Memorial Elements
- • Brannan Island State Recreation Area