Hotels in Clinton, South Carolina
Search & Compare Clinton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clinton
Clinton overviewClinton is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and sports. You'll enjoy the abundant seafood and coffee choices. Families can spend some quality time at Wells Japanese Garden and Carter & Holmes Orchids. Check out local attractions like Musgrove Mill State Historic Site and Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site. Clinton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClintonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Clinton is the place to go. There are 13 hotels in the Clinton area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $88 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 488 user reviews of Clinton hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Clinton - I-26 (Clinton)
- • Comfort Suites (Clinton)
- • Quality Inn Clinton (Clinton)
- • Clinton-Days Inn Interstate/Presbyterian College (Clinton)
How to get to ClintonFly in to Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 35.7 mi (57.4 km) from downtown Clinton.
What to see around ClintonSights especially popular with families include:
- • Wells Japanese Garden
- • Carter & Holmes Orchids
- • Musgrove Mill State Historic Site
- • Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site
- • Newberry Opera House
- • Union County Museum
- • West Towne Plaza
When to visit ClintonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 12.9 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.0 inches
- • October-December: 11.0 inches