Hotels in Columbus Junction, Iowa
Search & Compare Columbus Junction Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Columbus Junction
Columbus Junction overviewColumbus Junction is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and sports, and known for its casinos and library. Sports fans will enjoy soccer and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Chatauqua Park and Central Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Swinging Bridge and Columbus Junction Public Library. A family-friendly area, Columbus Junction also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Columbus JunctionFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Columbus Junction is the place to go. There are 19 hotels in the Columbus Junction area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 523 user reviews of Columbus Junction hotels: Columbus Motel Columbus Junction
How to get to Columbus JunctionFly in to Burlington, IA (BRL-Southeast Iowa Regional), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from downtown Columbus Junction.
What to see around Columbus JunctionIts parks, waterfalls, and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Chatauqua Park
- • Central Park
- • Sunset Park
- • Swinging Bridge
- • Columbus Junction Public Library
- • Conger House Museum
When to visit Columbus JunctionCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 5.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches