Hotels in Clarksville, Tennessee
Search & Compare Clarksville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Clarksville hotels
Best hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville overviewClarksville is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. A stop at places like Austin Peay State University and Fort Campbell will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Clarksville is for you.
Where to stay in ClarksvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Clarksville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 47 hotels in the Clarksville area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3978 user reviews of Clarksville hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Clarksville
- • Best Western Plus Atrium Inn & Suites
- • Candlewood Suites Clarksville
- • Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville
- • Home2 Suites by Hilton Clarksville/Ft. Campbell
How to get to ClarksvilleFly in to Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 47.3 mi (76.1 km) from downtown Clarksville.
What to see around ClarksvilleSome highlights of the area include:
- • Austin Peay State University
- • Fort Campbell
- • War Memorial Park
- • Links at Novadell
- • Jefferson Davis State Historic Site
When to visit ClarksvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 12.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.3 inches