Hotels in Bodega Bay, California
Search & Compare Bodega Bay Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bodega Bay
Bodega Bay overviewBodega Bay is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its spas and port. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Beachcombers can spend the day at Goat Rock Beach when the weather is nice. Local sights like Children's Bell Tower and Westside Regional Park are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Bodega Bay has something for you.
Where to stay in Bodega BayA welcoming city for all, Bodega Bay has a variety of lodging options. There are 95 hotels in the Bodega Bay area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 36 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 31 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 16823 user reviews of Bodega Bay hotels:
- • Bodega Bay Lodge (Bodega Bay)
- • Bodega Coast Inn And Suites (Bodega Bay)
- • The Inn at the Tides (Bodega Bay)
- • Bodega Harbor Inn (Bodega Bay)
How to get to Bodega BayFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from downtown Bodega Bay. San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 61.3 mi (98.7 km) away.
What to see around Bodega BayIt's well known for its beaches and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Westside Regional Park
- • Doran Beach
- • Horseshoe Cove Overlook
- • Bodega Head
- • Western Hills Garden
- • Children's Bell Tower
- • Bodega Marine Laboratory
- • Links at Bodega Harbour
- • Potter Schoolhouse
- • Occidental Arts and Ecology Center