Traveling With Your Pet to Jacksonville
If you want to find a hotel in Jacksonville that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Jacksonville outings, or pop out to explore the shopping and river views while they nap. Some travelers to Jacksonville like to visit TIAA Bank Field and Florida Theatre. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jacksonville can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Jacksonville?
Top hotel picks in and around Jacksonville:
Hyatt Regency JacksonvilleRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Florida Theatre
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Wyndham Garden JacksonvilleSuburban hotel in Southside with outdoor pool, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Airport4-star hotel in North Jacksonville with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport3-star hotel in North Jacksonville with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Southbank Hotel by Marriott Jacksonville RiverwalkRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jacksonville?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Jacksonville:
- Riverside Park
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Mandarin Park
- TIAA Bank Field
- Florida Theatre
- Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts
Sights & Landmarks