Traveling With Your Pet to Jacksonville
If you want to find a hotel in Jacksonville that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Jacksonville outings, or pop out to explore the shopping and river views while they nap. Some travelers to Jacksonville like to visit VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and TIAA Bank Field. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jacksonville can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Jacksonville?
Top hotel picks in and around Jacksonville:
Wyndham Garden JacksonvilleSuburban hotel in Southside with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Hyatt Regency JacksonvilleRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Florida Theatre
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront4-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Museum of Science and History
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Best Western Premier Jacksonville HotelJacksonville hotel in shopping district
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville AirportSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, near River City Market Place
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jacksonville?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Jacksonville:
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Riverside Park
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
- TIAA Bank Field
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
Sights & Landmarks