Hotels in Whiteville, Tennessee
Search & Compare Whiteville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Whiteville
Whiteville overviewWhiteville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and museums. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge and West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center. Make it a point to see sights like First United Methodist Church and Hardeman County Courthouse. A family- and business-friendly area, Whiteville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WhitevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Whiteville has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 165 user reviews of Whiteville hotels: Super 8 - Whiteville (Whiteville)
How to get to WhitevilleFly in to Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 50.9 mi (82 km) from downtown Whiteville.
What to see around WhitevilleSights especially popular with families include:
- • Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
- • West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center
- • First United Methodist Church
- • Hardeman County Courthouse
When to visit WhitevilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 13.0 inches
- • April-June: 15.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 14.0 inches