Hotels in Blue Mountain Lake, New York
Search & Compare Blue Mountain Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Blue Mountain Lake
Blue Mountain Lake overviewBlue Mountain Lake is a relaxing place unique for its art. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Adirondack Museum. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Blue Mountain Lake is for you.
Where to stay in Blue Mountain LakeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Blue Mountain Lake can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
How to get to Blue Mountain LakeFly in to Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from downtown Blue Mountain Lake.
When to visit Blue Mountain LakeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 43°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 20°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 6.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches