Hotels in Henderson, New York
Search & Compare Henderson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Henderson
Henderson overviewHenderson is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and sports. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Soak up some sunshine at Robert G. Wehle State Park and Sandy Island Beach State Park. Be sure stop by Southwick Beach State Park and Westcott Beach State Park while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Henderson is for you.
Where to stay in HendersonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Henderson has accommodations to fit every need. There are 21 hotels in the Henderson area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to HendersonFly in to Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from downtown Henderson. Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) is the next closest major airport, 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away.
What to see around HendersonIt's recognized for its swimming spots, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Robert G. Wehle State Park
- • Sandy Island Beach State Park
- • Southwick Beach State Park
- • Westcott Beach State Park
- • Sackets Harbor Battlefield State Park
- • Lake Ontario Playhouse
- • Yellow Barn Winery
When to visit HendersonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 7.2 inches
- • April-June: 8.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches