South Padre Island Hotels by the Beach
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- South Padre Island Beach
- Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark
- South Padre Island Convention Centre
- South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center
- Boca Chica State Park
- Laguna Madre Nature Trail
- South Padre Island Golf Club
- Port Isabel Lighthouse
- Sea Turtle Rescue Center
- Andy Bowie Park
- Isla Blanca Park
- Battle of Palmito Hill Historical Monument
- University of Texas Pan American Coastal Studies Laboratory
- Sea Turtle Inc
- Brazos Island State Park
- Dolphin and Nature Research Center
- SPI Convention Center
- Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge
- Long Island Village Golf Course
- Little Graceland
Booking Beach Hotels in South Padre Island
Looking to enjoy a bit of sun and surf in South Padre Island, stay at a great hotel, and earn free nights while you're at it? Well, we're here to do our best to help.
Hotels.com has 17 South Padre Island beach hotels for you to compare and find the perfect mix of price, amenities, and location. With prices starting at just $37/night, we try to make it as easy as possible to work within any budget on beaches across Texas.
So how popular are beach hotels in South Padre Island right now? In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings. The most popular choices were:
1. La Isla Condominiums
2. Saida III Condominium
3. Sunchase Beachfront Condo
4. Gulf 3 bedroom Condo by Fountain Vista
5. Galleon Bay by South Padre Condo Rentals
We highly recommend booking now, so you can make sure we can get you the best room available!
When is the best time to go to the beach?
Obviously, the busiest times to hit the beach are going to be major holidays and weekends - especially in between Memorial Day and Labor Day. So if you're looking to save a few bucks (or just avoid the crowds!), your best bet is going to be a weekday or an off-peak time. As a general rule, September is a great time to plan a beach getaway if you're able - most kids are back in school and the weather and water are both still warm enough to make sure you're getting the full sun and sand experience.
How do I find the best beach hotel for me in South Padre Island?
We try to offer as many ways as possible to help you find the perfect room. First, you can take a quick look at our Top 10 Trending Beach Hotels in South Padre Island to the right. These are great option if you're in a hurry and just looking for a popular location.
Another great way to narrow your search is to use our search tool to filter by amenity, location, star-rating, etc. After you narrow down your list based on your particular needs, take the time to use the reviews provided by our hotel guests. These are people that have actually stayed in South Padre Island so be sure to use their experiences to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!).
We also try to show off our hotel partners that are doing a great job for our customers, so be sure to check out the beach hotels that our verified guests have rated as the best in South Padre Island for:
1. Cleanliness: La Isla Condominiums
2. Service: La Isla Condominiums
3. Comfort: La Isla Condominiums
4. Condition: La Isla Condominiums
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.
South Padre Island travel guides
A South Padre Island break brings you to the palm tree-lined beaches of southern Texas, just 5 miles...