Traveling With Your Pet to Indian Rocks Beach
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the seaside city of Indian Rocks Beach, look no further. Hotels.com can help you and Fluffy find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Indian Rocks Beach outings, or pop out to enjoy the beaches while they nap. Some of our travelers to Indian Rocks Beach like to visit Belleair Beach. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Indian Rocks Beach can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Indian Rocks Beach?
Top hotel picks in and around Indian Rocks Beach:
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach S-Harbourside, an IHG HotelWaterfront Indian Rocks Beach hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 bars • Spa tub • Walkable location
New Hotel Collection HarboursideFamily-friendly hotel with water park, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Lazy river • Central location
2BD/2BA Condo w/4 FREE Water Park Passes at Splash Harbour WaterparkIndian Rocks Beach waterfront condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Water park • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Central location
BeachTrail LodgingComfortable Indian Rocks Beach condo with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Sunshine Cozy CottagesIndian Rocks Beach accommodations with kitchens
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to shopping
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Indian Rocks Beach?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Indian Rocks Beach, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Sand Key Park (4.6 mi/7.3 km)
- Church of Scientology (5.5 mi/8.8 km)
- Coachman Park (5.7 mi/9.1 km)
- Pier 60 Park (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Clearwater Municipal Marina (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Clearwater Beach (6.2 mi/9.9 km)
- Bright House Field (8.7 mi/14 km)
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix (9.2 mi/14.8 km)
- Florida Botanical Gardens (2.5 mi/4.1 km)