Hotels in Rockwood, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Rockwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rockwood
Rockwood overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Laurel Hill State Park and Somerset County Memorial Park. Make it a point to see sights like Glades Pike Winery and Seven Springs Mountain Resort. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Rockwood is for you.
Where to stay in RockwoodWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rockwood has accommodations to fit every need. There are 28 hotels in the Rockwood area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to RockwoodFly in to Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 26.1 mi (42 km) from downtown Rockwood. Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County) is the next closest major airport, 33.7 mi (54.2 km) away.
What to see around RockwoodFun activities like skiing and running are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Laurel Hill State Park
- • Somerset County Memorial Park
- • Seven Springs Mountain Resort
- • Kooser State Park
- • Glades Pike Winery
- • Mount Davis
- • Somerset Historical Center
- • Quecreek Mine Rescue Site
- • Living Treasures Animal Park
When to visit RockwoodCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.7 inches
- • October-December: 11.1 inches